All items listed in bibliographies in the CTC Handbook are available in the Reserve Collection for all units being offered each semester. These items are available for use in the library only and may not be borrowed. Search the library catalogue to see if additional copies are available for loan. Some Reserve items are also available as eBooks.
To view course reserves click the Course Reserves link from the website menu
Includes dictionaries, directories, encyclopedias, concordances, handbooks, etc. Not for loan.
Includes periodicals, journals, magazines, etc. Not for loan. The latest issue of each journal title is placed on the Latest Journals display unit. Earlier bound volumes are shelved in the main Journal Collection. Journals are displayed and shelved in alphabetical order by title. Some older volumes and non-current journal titles are also housed in the compactus on the ground floor. Please see library staff if you wish to access any of these titles.
Books located in the libraries general shelving area. Available for loan.
- Rare Books (including Early Imprints and Incunabula)
- Archbishop Goold Collection
- Archbishops’ Library
- Catholic Heritage and Hibernica (Irish history and literature) Collections
- Corpus Christianorum
- Migne’s Patrologia Latina and Patrologia Graeca
- Delphin Latin Classics
- Antiquities Collection (coins and artefacts)
- Knights of Malta Collection
- ISCAST Science and Christianity Collection